So remember my honest scrap? How I don't remember how to play the piano?? So my mother (a piano teacher with many piano's of her own...) gave us a piano! It's really pretty in the living room, however I have 2 boys, so I fear it will be destroyed! My mother also bought me an easy children primary song book and a "I used to play the piano" book. And I will admit it has been fun to try and play the piano again, and Peyton has enjoyed my (one handed) rendition of "popcorn popping on the apricot tree"
Do you also remember the - oh so fun - morning when Peyton decided to repaint his room? (oh that mischievous little boy...) Well I finally got around to re-doing his room! Now remember, I am not one of those people who makes her bed every morning, or even owns throw pillows, so just realize that this is as cute as it's gona get!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm so jealous you have a piano! And the room looks way cute. Nice job on the road and the trucks!! I wouldn't even know where to start to paint that by hand. I'm so impressed that you just came up with it and did it. Nice!
Kim you ARE SOOOOOOO ambitious. I am continually impressed by your energy. Seriously. Peyton's room looks incredible and I'm sure your boys will thoroughly enjoy the piano.
Darling Peyton and Carson have pretty much the same wardrobe i love it!!!!
YAY!!! Maybe we can play "Chopsticks" together!! LOL!! Peyton looks thoroughly pleased with his room and, it is also very cute!!
Post a Comment