Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Remember when...

This is what Peyton thinks the piano is for, Building a cave. Why does he always want to sleep on the floor?


This is really turning into an odd habit!?!? It can't be comfortable...
Ryker is growing up so fast! What happened to my little baby? Look at this chunker! 4 months old now.
Posted by Picasa

Ryker now skips one feeding at night! :)
If you had told me 5 years ago that I would be thankful for 6 uninterrupted hours of sleep, I would have thought you were crazy! Yet 2 kids later, it seems like a blessing...

I have a severe type A personality, so it has been killing me that I constantly have piles and piles of either dirty -or clean and unfolded laundry!

I am convinced that you could start a "Toys R Us" store just from the leftover toys that line my stairs and that I find stashed in random places like my kitchen cupboards at night when I am (attempting) to clean up!

Before I had Peyton I promised myself that MY KIDS would never throw those annoying tantrums in restaurants and grocery stores.... Ha ha! How naive was I ???

Remember when the only thing you would find under your couch cushions was a few quarters? And you were thrilled to have the extra $ ?
Now I remove them often to find old raisins, crushed cereal, my wedding ring, and the occasional toy! Yup, I'm definitely a mom...

And, are you ever super jealous of your husband because he gets to take an uninterrupted (longer than 2.5 minutes) shower??? (And Mark wonders why my legs are never shaved...)

Remember when you got to eat meals sitting down?! And have a phone conversation with a girlfriend without constantly apologizing for your screaming kids in the background and her doing the same?

And lastly... Remember when breasts were sexy? Now they're just a way to get the baby to stop crying! I never thought my baby would see me topless more often than my husband!

1 comment:

~*~toni~*~ said...

LOL!! EVERYONE says "my kids wont" do this or that! All you can do is sit back & chuckle cause no one knows til they have their own!