Pediatrician appointments last Thursday confirmed it... Yep, My kids are growing up!
Ryker is a whopping 16 lbs!! and 25 inches! We also got the green light to start food! So today I broke out the high chair and we had some rice cereal tonight before bed!
Hmmm, Can't decide if I like it...
Ok, It's pretty good...
Am I done now??
Now, Peyton, Peyton, Peyton...
38 lbs!! and 38 inches!
There is no reason my (almost) 3 year old shouldn't be potty trained! We have been having the struggle of our lives with that kid! He was adamant that he was going to stay in diapers and that he is still a baby... So it was time for some "tough love!"
I had about 10 diapers left, and I decided I am not spending another $40 at Costco on a case of diapers... So I had a long talk with Peyton yesterday and told him he was almost out of diapers! (oh no!) and that it was the same price for a new TENT from Costco as a box of diapers...(something to think about...)
We had another long talk today, and then we went to Target and bought Handy Manny underwear (Peyton's choice) and a Mickey Mouse Pez. We watched Elmo's Potty Time and then Hallelujah!
Peyton actually wanted to use the potty! He just sat down and pee'd! Holy crap! (get the pun?)
He stood up and said "look mom! Look at what I did!" "Can I have my Pez now?"
And mom and son hugged it out!
Then before bed, Peyton said to me "mom are you so happy and proud of me?" "Um, yea! This is like the happiest day of my life kid!"
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Nice job Peyton! We love Elmo Potty Time around here :)
Hooray for Peyton and Mama Kimi :) You're on your way!
Post a Comment