Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh, Peyton!



Oh life with a 3 year old! Tonight I tucked Peyton into bed around 8:00, and I just now went in to check on him before I went to bed (9:30) this is what I found: him dead asleep, covers, pillow, blanket, and all.... on the floor! Then when I was moving him back to the bed, I found a (seriously) 3 week old banana under his bed. Do I seem like an absent parent? I mean, his room didn't stink or anything... I really am a clean person... although, this isn't the first time I have found food under his bed...



And just to prove I'm a crazy mother... the other day Peyton asked for pancakes for breakfast,
"sure!" I said " do you want chocolate chips in your pancakes?"
Peyton: "nope, jelly beans!!"
So I made him pancakes with jelly beans in them! They were actually pretty good...

Then to complete the morning, we made cookies. Here are some pics of Peyton licking the beaters.
He kept saying "holy cow mom! it is soooo good!"



2 comments:

Callie said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds food under my kids beds. He is so cute, I love all your stories! We should do a play day.

Murray Family said...

HAHA!! What a funny kid.