Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dierks Bentley concert!!

Holy yum! Dierks Bentley last night was so amazing, and he is so delicious to look at! We loved the Wendover concert hall, it was very nice and our seats were amazing. It was even more fun than I was hoping for!
We had such a fun getaway with our friends Jason and Canani!




What a good show! I loved that this concert hall was so small that every seat was good! I wish I would have taken a picture of the bathrooms at this place, they were unbelievable! I felt like I was peeing in a palace!! :)




Rock on!!

2 comments:

~*~toni~*~ said...

CUTE Pics! Bet it was a blast! I LOVE that Wendover Concert Hall too!!

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

So fun! Not so sure I think he is yummy, but YOU look yummy...so cute in that cow girl hat! Glad you had fun!