Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easter Pictures




Easter Pictures of my cute boys! And while they may look fun, taking these pictures was not!
Here is the rundown:
2 baths. Feed Ryker, Ryker spits up on shirt, launder shirt, Ryker poops on shirt, launder shirt. Iron shirts, chicken nuggets in the car on the way to photo studio. Peyton makes a mess of face, refuses to let mom clean face. 1 grandma, 1 mom, 2 photo girls, 2 hours of crying and coaxing.... ta da... 3 pictures!!!
And in the end... 3 naps!

I'll say this- my life is certainly not boring!


4 comments:

Jodi said...

What cute boys!

Heather B said...

So, so cute! I love that third one of the two of them.

~*~toni~*~ said...

My goodness!!! They are soooooo cute!!!

Melissa said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute I love how they turned out. Have a blast tonight and thanks for hanging out yesturday Love Ya!