Yeah!! Today is the 1st day of Spring! To celebrate my tulips have already bloomed. This puts me into such a sweet mood to see these signs of spring!Mark is also officially back to day shift! Holy cow! I could not be more excited! I loathe graveyards! I really love my husband, so it's no surprise that I love to see him, so I'm definitely happy today, no more tiptoeing around the house all day trying to keep 2 kids quiet while dad sleeps! (Mark will tell you we're not that quiet...)
Such happiness! Ryker is now smiling :) and not a moment too soon, I need the motherly validation that a smile brings (oh yeah! he does love me!) I haven't yet been able to capture a good smile on the camera... he doesn't pose yet... but he is so stinkin cute anyway!
Peyton is such a stud! (he does pose!)
Today was play- date Friday! Peyton and Hayley had a blast now that they can go outside! We love the backyard!
Let me explain... There usually isn't tears... Hayley saw a bee and got scared, then Peyton got freaked out because Hayley was crying AND there was a bee...
I love how lady-like Hayley cries, a single tear on one cheek... And Peyton cries like the sky is falling and there is no hope! I love these kids so much!



2 comments:
So, so, so cute! I love our kids! Especially when they cry. Is that mean?
Darling kids!!!!
Post a Comment