This is what I woke up to this morning... Peyton had gotten into my craft drawer, and into the craft paint and foam brushes, and was having the time of his life! He was so excited to show me what he had done "look mom, I'm painting!" I couldn't even get mad at him. (Yes, this is just a normal day at the Taggart's!)
He poured all the paint into his "Handy Manny tool box" and was dipping the brush into the box.




4 comments:
Holy crap! We had a similar incident last week, but it was with chapstick. MUCH easier to clean up. Good luck.
Kim, what can I say, he IS your child. He needs to get his painting fix somehow : )
That is so funny but not at the same time. That is my Kenna for you, always getting into things. His artwork looks very good though. That picture of you and Payton is so cute!
Oh man. Atleast he dumped the paint in the tool box and not on the carpet right?
Post a Comment