This post is really meant to be funny...
And it really doesn't feel like I'm dying, I'm not a hypochondriac, I don't think I'm crazy...
So we are 6 months into the year, let me now explain how I have essentially fallen apart in 6 simple months!
1. Gave birth to Ryker (2 week NICU stay)
2. Had root canal (seriously the worst thing ever!)
3. On the first day back to work from maternity leave (this is such a funny story if you know me...) I am changing a patients bed, and I just get hot and nauseous, so I leave and go to the break room, where I puke my guts out... pass out... and wake up with no feeling on the left side of my body! I couldn't talk or move. Yup, I had a "stroke like reaction" to the progesterone in my Mirena IUD. Luckily I work at a hospital where I am found by 2 doctors and a nurse. And yes! I'm totally fine now.
4. Umbilical hernia from birth of Ryker
5. Colonoscopy
6. 2nd root canal (still the worst thing EVER!)
7. Ganglion Cyst on my right radial tendon
These are the pictures I promised Cami, because the surgery was really cool. (I stayed awake- I'm sick like that..)
But to top all this fun-ness off, I now have a cellulitis infection in my right wrist!
And we're only halfway through the year!
It's a good thing my kids are adorable and my husband rocks, otherwise my life might just suck!
JK!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Kim,
Sorry to say but I am so glad you where the Ginny pig for the cyst removal ordeal. I think I will make friends with my cyst and keep it for a while! Oh and thanks for repeating my favorite "stroke" story. I don't think it does justice to just write it, the best part is YOU telling it! Your hilariousness!
Post a Comment