Sunday, June 7, 2009

Top 10

The top 10 reasons why having 2 kids is better than 1

10. The obviousness of twice the love and twice the hugs and kisses.

9. The amazing sense of accomplishment I get when I can go to the grocery store with 2 kids- or when I get 2 kids ready for bed- or actually have a clean house all while having 2 kids! (it does wonders for my self esteem...)

8. Because I have an excuse for the 25 extra pounds I'm carrying around... Um- I had 2 kids people!!

7. Because I feel like we are such a family now, It's really going to make holidays and vacations all the more fun with 2 smiling faces to look at! :)

6. Every argument I have with Mark, I automatically win- Example: because I birthed 2 kids dear... I was in labor twice for you dear... I created life!!! Top that dear!!!

5. It's really sweet to see my 2 kids interact and laugh at each other. Taking pictures is also a lot more fun.

4. I have 2 more people to shop for... (Yes! Shopping) It's not even selfish because the stuff isn't even for me... And the clothes are so stinking cute... And when I find a little outfit I just love and It's kind of expensive, I think to myself, well, Peyton can wear it- and then Ryker can wear it! See, I'm totally justified!

3. Excuse for why my hair is never done... 2 kids! Excuse for why laundry is never done... 2 kids! Excuse for why I'm so tired... 2 kids! (I never had an excuse before the 2 kids...)

2. When Peyton throws a tantrum and temporarily hates me because I said NO; I can just go play with Ryker! He is too young to know any different, and just smiles and coos at me!

1. Because duh!! They are the cutest kids in the whole world, and I couldn't imagine my life without either of them!! My happiness has increased with each one of the men I have added to my life! (Mark counts too.)

See, 2 kids really is so much better than 1! (I guess if we're counting Mark, though, Then It's 3 kids! So 3 -is totally better than 1!)

1 comment:

~*~toni~*~ said...

LOL!!! You the best!! That's funny!!! Cresta's blog already had me going! Good thing I went potty before I read yours!