Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer love


It's finally Hot! We ran around all day doing errands- Pre school, then Costco, the bank, Shepherds Bush--my fave ( I wish I could provide a website link here, but alas this crosstitch boutique is very old school...) Peyton knows Shepherds bush by heart, we pulled up and he says " Mom! This is where we get projects!"
Anyway... by the time we got home and I unloaded the massiveness of groceries that is a Costco and craft store trip- I was pretty sweaty- so yeah, we needed a dip in the pool!
This was Ryker's first pool dip, and he took to it like a little fish! lots of giggles and splashes!

Laying out..
Ready to go...

So, with Mark back to graveyard shift ( 3 months day shift then 3 months graves- rotating--who thought up that schedule?? seriously??)
I'm getting used to being alone at night again, and trying to keep the kids out of the house during the day to keep it quiet. So I'm pretty much a single parent for 3 days a week, but I am enjoying a king sized bed to myself at night! Although, occasionally some really cute guys do crawl into bed with me... No! Get your mind out of the gutter! It's my kids! So I guess I'm still sharing my bed with a Taggart boy at some point!

In other news, Mark has his 2nd interview with the Federal Marshals in Denver next week. We are very excited!! It seems to take FOREVER to get hired with the Feds. They say it's a 12- 18 month long hiring process... (that's the government for ya) We are hoping this all works out, although Mark really doesn't want to mop up the mess of tears that would be his wife if he moves me from Centerville (I was born here- I'm gonna die here people!!)

Also when he is hired, Mark would go to a 16 week training at the Federal academy in Virginia- 16 weeks!
I'm lonely just thinking about it!
I really need a Taggart man in my bed!

So we will see where we will end up- I sure never thought I would give birth to nothing but boys, and I sure never thought I would live 2 blocks from my parents and send my kids to the same schools where I went! I also never thought I would consistently see so many zeros at the end of the total at Costco every week...
So see, you never know...



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bockholt said...

Wow sounds exciting although I dont envy the training time. Yuk, we should get together sometime. Im getting induced on Sun if I havent given birth by then and we are moving that next weekend so after that Im free!

Anonymous said...

Are you moving to Denver? It's hard to move but if I can do it, you can too! Denver is fun we'll have to get together.

~*~toni~*~ said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that cute pic of you with your kids!!