Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ryker


I couldn't stand it! Ryker is just too cute! So I took him to Target for some portraits today after looking at him and deciding I could stare at this kid forever! $3.99 portrait sheets is where it is at people! There are just too many cute shots though...
Anyway, enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Murray Family said...

Aw, those pictures are great! What a precious baby boy!

Marcia said...

I must say that he is definitely cute, handsome, good looking, wonderful and my grandson!!!!!! --Grandma Taggart(This is actually Pam, not Marcia)

~*~toni~*~ said...

Both your babies are darling but, these are some real cute pics!!

Callie said...

Those are great pictures for Target! I just love him, he's so darling!

MATERN FAMILY said...

He is so stinkin' cute and looks so grown up in these pictures. Bring him by work so I can squeeze those cheeks!!