Because I know you were all very concerned with the Target portrait debacle...
I will tell the story:
Portrait studio manager, store manager, district manager.... and finally,
The portrait manager set up a time to take my kids pictures herself (and even though, she called me, and set up the appointment; she still forgot! Am I really that unimportant?-- She did eventually show up, and did a very nice job -for over an hour.)
And here are the FREE pictures of my kiddo's:
And contrary to popular belief, I was VERY, nice throughout this whole "incident" and was gracious during the "re-takes." I just wasn't going to settle for 30% off, so I just kept going until I got to the top, and got what I wanted-
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Very nice!!! I love the one of you and your boys!!!
Way cute, I love them! Your boys are so adorable! I'm glad you got what you wanted.
They turned out great! Even though the whole process was a pain in the butt :)
they turned out darling i just love your cute family...
So cute, I guess it was worth 2 attempts!!
Hey happy birthday girlie! Hope you have a fabulous day!
Kimberly
Post a Comment