Sunday, August 16, 2009

Messy boys, August birthday's, and forgiving Target... (sort of)

I have been known to make a mountain out of a molehill...
So, I really must apologize for the mean things I said about Target. Although they have not offered me any form of acceptable restitution; I am for the most part "over it"

On a positive note, almost everyone in my family has a birthday on or around August. So we got to have a little party to celebrate. And we got to see the newest August birthday boy -
Jackson.

Peyton eating cake:

Then to top it off, this is how Ryker decided to eat his dinner tonight...

I have peas all over my banister, floor, in my hair.... ugh! But I couldn't help but laugh, because Ryker thought is was so funny, and immediately began shoving fistfuls of peas into his mouth and licking the bowl!

Ahhh, clean baby!


So, of the many reasons I love Mark, (and there are soooo many--These days when he takes his shirt off, my stomach does "flip-flops".... mmmm We're loving Fit zone nation) I'm off topic here--back on track-
Of the many reasons, he buys me chocolate, flowers, and jewelery ALL THE TIME. Yup, I know, perfection!

Here is my latest birthday treat!



And even though Mark thinks I have too much jewelery, and I think he plays too many video games...
We just can't help ourselves, and this is what Mark got:

Happy Birthday to Us!

1 comment:

~*~toni~*~ said...

Beautiful jewelry too! what a guy! Guess he deserves his toys!!! Happy Birthday to y'all!!!