Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No way!


I made an appointment at Target portrait studio. I carefully planned this appointment to coincide with meal/ nap times. This morning I cut Peyton and Ryker's hair and nails (a process, believe me...) I washed the pre-picked outfits, I coordinated everyone to perfection. I drove to the studio, I wheeled and dealed with Peyton to smile and play nice, I was on the ground, in the air, I made funny faces, and noises.... I was tired and sweaty, but I thought -We got some cute pictures...

The absolute incompitant, horrible, dumb, idiotic photo girl.... didn't hook up the camera.

"Oh, it looks like none of the picrues took. I am so sorry. We can reschedule you for another day...."

And do this again?!?!?!?!?

Oh, words cannot express my anger!!! My time, my freaking time is soooooo valuable to me! All that work and effort....

Maybe I overreacted, but I decided that I would blog negative comments about Target portrait studio, and this horrible girl Jen.

And you know me, I let the manager, his manager, his manager, and corporate know how I felt.
(I know I said my time is valuable, but this was worth the extra 2 hours of "how are you going to make this up to me??"

Are you ready for their offer... 30% off.
Really?!?! 30% off! How sweet of you. do you know what 30% off of $3.99 portrait sheets is?? An incredible savings of.... $1

It's not the $$ people, it's the customer service.
How about my non- existent pictures and my time back?

9 comments:

Callie said...

Are you kidding me, that sucks! I would be sooo mad! I hate getting family pictures cause I hate the process and time it takes to get them ready. I'm so sorry!

Murray Family said...

Oh my gosh, I would be TICKED! Picture day is a nightmare. It's like walking this thin line between being a happy mom (bc we're trying to keep the kids happy!) and being one second away from losing it and having a full blown anxiety attack. I hate picture day. It's such a pain, so to go through all that for nothing?! Seriously, that's bad.

On a happier note, that's awesome you found all those pictures! I LOVE seeing pictures of the good old days :). If you do get them scanned, send them to me. I'd love to see them!

~*~toni~*~ said...

Make them a counter-offer. Tell them you want lost wages (if only)! what a pain in the behindside! I'm in a mood ....want me to go tell their a@*es off for ya? 'Cause I WILL!!!! They better not mess with MY friend!!!

Jodi said...

I have been there and done that! They suck! Sorry.

Anonymous said...

I could of told you that the Target photo place sucked! So sorry about your day.

Heather B said...

Technically, it's $1.19 in savings...

Man, I would be so pissed too.

Thanks for taking Hayley today.

MATERN FAMILY said...

I wish I had been a fly on the wall to see your reaction. But I do sympathize, I have to prepare myself for weeks before I will go do the photo thing. Can't wait to see the pics when you finally work up the courage to try again!!

Katie said...

What a nightmare! That REALLY is tragic. Looooosers. Sorry Kimi.

Danners said...

Kimmie I hate target studio also i always have bad service from them but yet i continue to go there cause they are so close to home but do you know who I love and this comes from someone who gets their kids pictures done every two weeks is Sears in salt lake they are awesome most of tavis's way cute pictures are from there. Check them out let me know what you think. Love ya and miss ya!!!!!!