Friday, July 31, 2009

Vacation

There is nothing more fun than a get-away! Especially with the girls.

As much as we talk, you would think there was nothing new I could learn about my friends. Well, I was wrong!
Here is just one of the MANY fun facts I learned about my gals while on vacation...

Cresta: Will NOT cry. It is impossible. Not in "My sisters keeper" not even "The notebook" ??? We tried.
Mary Ann: Hates to shop!?!? (she was a REALLY good sport.)
Caroline: Has a pet Ferret!
We discovered there is sooooo many ways to make jokes about a ferret!

Here are some fun facts I learned about myself...

If left uninterrupted, I will sleep past noon.
I knew I would miss my kids, but I didn't realize I would miss Mark so much.
Mark totally handled the kids for 3 whole days, without complaint!
4 girls can clean a condo REALLY fast!
Even girls our age, can have a blast riding bumper cars.
My friends are the craziest, silliest, and coolest ever!!










Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Murray Family said...

You look so cute! I'm glad you had a great time. Looks like fun!

Callie said...

Girl trips are the best! I'm glad you had a great time!