The Cook's invited us along for a fun night of Baseball in the Zion's Bank Box! For those of you interested, this is the ONLY way to take toddlers to a game! As they need room to run and things to destroy! (Thanks guys!)
Oh, the poor people who have to clean these places up! (I always feel bad when we are leaving a resturant and I look back at the massive destruction reeked by my son... I usually leave an extra tip for the bus boy- poor guy)
Take me out to the ball game! So much fun for the kids! What is the point of going to a baseball game? Um, hot dogs and popcorn, of course!! Throw in some M & M's and the kids are in heaven!
Please don't take our picture, they said, we just want to watch the game! What is the point of coming to a baseball game if there is not photos to document that it actually happened boys??? (from the left: Tag, Colby, and Lynn- none of them smiling...)
Who takes off their shoes when you are at a public baseball stadium?? A 3 year old of course! (especially when he has had a toxic amount of M & M's..)
Well, I guess you're not a real boy unless you find the dirtiest place/ thing... and play with it!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Looks like fun! Especially The guys....LOL! I can't believe Peyton's 3!!!!
Looks like a lot of fun. How are you adjusting to having two kids?
Post a Comment