We signed Peyton up for swim lessons at the Bountiful Rec center with his buddy Carson!
(side note-- totally the way to go! Having a friend made each of them more comfortable and gave me my best friend to chat with while the kids swam!)
It was an awesome 5 weeks for Peyton
(side note-- totally the way to go! Having a friend made each of them more comfortable and gave me my best friend to chat with while the kids swam!)
It was an awesome 5 weeks for Peyton
Best buds- Carson and Peyton!
Click here for the awesome beach towel backpack tutorial I used to make the boys their own backpacks!



2 comments:
How fun for Peyton, Carson, you and Melis! AND I hope Mark is feeling better soon.
I love that pic of Mark lol that is a classic...love hoe freakin cute our boys are too...
Post a Comment