Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A bit about the boys...

A little bit about the Rykster--
In addition to being a super stud- he loves to follow mom around in the kitchen- his favorites include opening and closing the dishwasher soap tray- and then laughing.

And sweeping the floor... Which to my delight, he will do FOREVER- I can get so much done myself, if I just get out the broom and hand it over!



Ryker thinks he is super cool- and always has to have his feet up- just chillin.


This one is just funny- When Peyton was Ryker's age he was obsessed with shoes- loved them! And would always put on everyone's shoes. But my opposite baby- always takes them off and throws them- then pulls his socks off with his teeth!

Now, for a bit about the Peytonater!
He's 4 going on 40. Totally the boss. This kid has a super fun life- if I do say so myself...
He is very specific and always tells us EXACTLY what he wants...
"I would like to go to the park. The one with the twirly slide"
"I think we should go swimming. Right now."
"I want cheerios with a little milk and a muffin..."

Anything else??

Peyton loves to wear his sunglasses, so he is just like dad.
He is also, while super sweat- a super spaz!
(this one, I'll admit, comes from mom...)

Swim lessons in April was perfect!
Now we are all ready for an awesome summer!





Posted by Picasa


No comments: