Here we go... Halloween 2009!
I adore this holiday, it's fun to decorate, fun to cook for, and the kids love it!
Here is my monkey Ryker blowing you some bubbles!
Peyton is a boxer (I'm no make-up artist... he is supposed to have a black eye and bloody lip.)
And I am supposed to be a giant red crayon.
Peyton and cousin Hayley/Minnie
I adore this holiday, it's fun to decorate, fun to cook for, and the kids love it!
Here is my monkey Ryker blowing you some bubbles!
Peyton is a boxer (I'm no make-up artist... he is supposed to have a black eye and bloody lip.)
And I am supposed to be a giant red crayon.
Peyton and cousin Hayley/Minnie
Mini Mummy pizza's (if you can't tell- as some couldn't...) Cupcake spiders (that needed black licorice legs- couldn't find it...) and root beer (semi-homemade...)
Don't give me too much credit.
Hayley, Peyton, Zekie
So very, very excited to go trick or treating!
They completely grasped the concept that people give you candy on this holiday- and were all fired up to start ringing doorbells!
So very, very excited to go trick or treating!
They completely grasped the concept that people give you candy on this holiday- and were all fired up to start ringing doorbells!
Ryker is almost 11 months old now... He has a record 6 teeth! So, he had his first taste of candy. See the mouth open wide??
GIVE ME MORE MAMA!!!
He also got his first taste of popcorn. Salty, buttery, mmmm heaven!
I hope everyone's Halloween holiday was as amazing as mine!
GIVE ME MORE MAMA!!!
He also got his first taste of popcorn. Salty, buttery, mmmm heaven!
I hope everyone's Halloween holiday was as amazing as mine!




3 comments:
Kimi! Thanks for putting together such an amazing Halloween party! It truly was festive, fun and delicious. You're such a great hostess, sister, and auntie :)
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Your boys look so cute in their costumes, and I liked your crayone costume! You look way pretty, I love your hair :). Oh and those were cute recipes.
Soooo cute! I totally love Peyton's costume! Ryker is such a doll.
Post a Comment