Not much new really.... Ryker is doing so well. he is nursing like a champion and he looks great! the only thing keeping him at the hospital is oxygen. Right now he is on room air, but he has a nasal cannula delivering it, the doctor says he needs the pressure delivering the oxygen/air. Anyway it is so frustrating for me, because he is awesome, but he still has to stay at the hospital for this one thing... (I mean, it is important to breathe and all....) Mark and I are just tired of making the drive into the U everyday and leaving Peyton, but soon enough we will all be together, hopefully by Christmas, but we'll see.....

3 comments:
Kim he looks great. I hope you get him home for Christmas. Hang in there, we love you!
He is so sweet, I love those pictures! I'm glad he's doing better, I hope you'll get to take him home for Christmas! Merry Christmas!
We are all hoping you get to take him home for Christmas!!! He's adorable and looks fantastic! I know how frustrating that drive to the U is!! Especially when you have another child that needs you too! You are strong though & will come through it! Peyton will too....kids bounce!!! XOXOXOX
Post a Comment