

Ryker is off oxygen, his IV antibiotics are completed, he is nursing well, passed his hearing test and is alert and doing great! However, the "U" wont let him come home until he has completed college.......Seriously though, he should come home tomorrow unless they can come up with a reason to keep him, I think they like him too much.... the Doctor says he just has to gain weight and be off the bili lights for another day....
I was pretty pushy today though, I brought in the car seat so they could pass it off and made them do all of his discharge stuff, so that if his bilirubin screen is good tomorrow they can just let me take him home!
The "U" has been really great though, they even had a professional come and take these pictures of Ryker for us. Mark and I love them, so I thought I would share them with everyone!



3 comments:
Way cute pictures, I'm so glad he's in good hands. I can't imagine what you've been going through.
Wow, he is so beautiful!! Congratulations! I am so thankful he will be coming home soon! I can't wait to meet the little guy! I can't believe we didn't know about your blog!
He is BEAUTIFUL, Kim! I sure hope he's out of there LONG before college...LOL!!
Post a Comment