Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas homecoming

Christmas morning...



Peyton loved Christmas and all the presents, he kept asking me today, "mama, where's my presents?" He thinks every day should be a day with presents!



We love, love, love the Geo Trax train, Peyton had to help dad set it up, and hasn't stopped playing with it since.






Merry Christmas! Mark and I had a wonderful Christmas this year, and we did get to bring Ryker home Christmas afternoon. The hospital called at around 11 am, and said: "Ryker's Bilirubin screen was good so he can go home today." Mark said: "were on our way." We drove right to the hospital, me still in my PJ's... I at least brushed my teeth... and snatched Ryker up before they could change their minds! It has been wonderful to have both my son's home, I haven't stopped hugging either one!

So far Ryker has been an excellent baby, he even tried to sleep through the night... Knock on wood, I know I should be grateful, but my preemie can't sleep through the night! He has to eat every 3 hours!! So I had to wake him up last night to eat! crazy, but true...

5 comments:

Murray Family said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you got to bring him home. What a great gift :). Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!

Heather B said...

Woohoo! A great Christmas after all!

~*~toni~*~ said...

That's fantastic!!!! I know that is such a good feeling to have him home! I am so happy for you!!! XXOO

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

Congrats on getting your baby home! What a relief! Your boys are adorable! Rylan got that same GEO trax train last year and he still can't get enough of it...a great toy to grow with! Hope you are feeling well!

Katie said...

Happy day...Ryker is home. It's like if you didn't go through enough trama with an annoying pregnancy and labor to appreciate him...going through the NICU crap really does the trick. No more trips back and forth, checking in, scrubbing up, neon lights, blasted beeping noises, needles, wires...and on and on. I'm a sooo relieved and estastic for you. I can't wait to meet the lastest edition to the Bachman Clan :)