Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Island Park Cabin Campout

So many fun pictures for such a short vacation!!
My brother Bryson is in town for a few weeks and wanted to go to our family cabin in Island Park, Idaho (right outside West Yellowstone) So even though mark had to work, I decided Peyton and I just had to go! Let me just say this, my kid is a "rock star!!" I can't believe how well he behaved for a 2 year old! As you can see we went canoeing for almost 2 hours and he stayed put the whole time! Yeah!




Every year we see moose on the river, Peyton kept yelling: look mama, moose! this year we saw 2 moose, one small female and one male.




Peyton loved sleeping in the sleeping bag! And, surprise! He was always the last one up in the morning!





My Mom and Dad even tried to teach Peyton to fish. Peyton got to reel in a catch, but as soon as he saw the fish he got freaked out!!


7 comments:

Murray Family said...

Way cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. It's good to *see* your mom and Bryson. I haven't seen your family in forever! You look great :)

Callie said...

What a fun trip and I love all your pictures! I love the one of Peyton looking at his fish net like "lets see, how the heck does this thing work." He is such a good kid & so cute!

Unknown said...

That looks like a blast! I can't believe he was so still in the boat! Way to go! It must be your amazing mothering skills! Peyton is adorable! And congrats on baby boy #2! That is so exciting!

Bockholt said...

Hello, so how crazy that Heather and I came across your blog. You look great I cant believe your going to be a mother of two! You need to keep me updated on these things! Im adding you to my friends list if thats okay (you'll have to check out my blog)

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Kim, your little boy is so cute!! Good to see you, wel on your blog. Hope all is well :)

Melissa said...

You need to update I tagged you read my blog love ya!

Anonymous said...

Mark- your family is adorable. We sent you an invite to our blog. Fun to see your family. Hope all is good. Brooke and Ryker