Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's A Boy!


Mark and I are so excited to be having boy number 2!
It's always hard to see what you're looking at in ultrasound pictures but I've included them anyway. The first two pictures are of his bottom looking up, the arrow points at the boy parts. And the last picture shows the front of the baby (head on the left with his hands by his face)

2nd trimester is "nesting mode" so I am already going crazy preparing and crafting and re-reading "baby wise". Those who know me best, know I have to be super prepared months ahead of time or I'm just frazzled.... so here we go again!!!

5 comments:

Murray Family said...

YAY!! Congrats! That is so exciting :)

Callie said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun! I'm hoping for a boy next. I would be just fine with one girl.

Melissa said...

I can't wait to meet Ryker. Good job on keeping up on posting:)

Anonymous said...

Peyton will love having a baby brother. It's fun to have two, trust me!
Love, Megan

Lisa said...

Hey Mark, this is your cousin Lisa. Glad to see you have a blog site. I asked Marsha if anyone in your family had one. I'm glad to hear baby #2 is on the way. When we were out for Rachael's wedding I know Kim was saying she really wanted to add to the family. Congratulations! You can check out our blog at http://www.keepingupwiththeallens.blogspot.com/ Love you all.