Oh Kimi!! She's beautiful! What a little doll. I'm so happy for you guys. And I love her name. It'll be fun for her to grow up with big brothers just like you did :). She's just precious!
Kim - Congrats! She is beautiful!
Kim Im sooo happy for you! A GIRL!!! I want to come visit you, bring you a present etc. R U up for visitors?
She is so cute! Congrats. And I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Kimi!! She's beautiful! What a little doll. I'm so happy for you guys. And I love her name. It'll be fun for her to grow up with big brothers just like you did :). She's just precious!
Kim - Congrats! She is beautiful!
Kim Im sooo happy for you! A GIRL!!! I want to come visit you, bring you a present etc. R U up for visitors?
She is so cute! Congrats. And I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment