Happy Birthday to my little spunky Ryker!
It makes me cringe to think back to a year ago...
This is Ryker after intubation, before life flight took him away...
Ugh! Not the best "Birth" day... but Ryker has quickly made up for his rough start and is the happiest, craziest, messiest little man a mama could ask for!!
I love this picture, because I think that every mom can relate to finding their sleeping baby like this! And you had better not move them, or nap time is over, so you just sigh and take a picture... How can this be comfy??
This is Ryker, crazy happy over his birthday presents!!
Although, truth be told, Peyton was a lot more excited than Ryker about all the presents, and for some reason thinks that him and Ryker should "share" everything!
The snowman Birthday cake...







4 comments:
I love that your boys look so much like you! That first picture is to die for. what a cutie!
Wow that year flew by, I can't believe he's already 1! He's such a cutie! I love his blue blue eyes, gorgeous!
Kimi! Thanks for putting together such a fun family par-tay. Ryker really is such a stud muffin. So glad he's my cutie nephew!
I can't believe your baby is one already!!!
Post a Comment