Friday, February 27, 2009

Dinosaurs!

Today we went to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point and had so much fun!!
Today was a reminder of all the fun reasons it is to be a mom... I love to see their excitement and joy at learning new things (dinosaur bones are "so cool") and I love when they are well behaved! (It's also nice to get out of the house...) My Niece Hayley went with us, and made everything more fun, Peyton and Hayley love to play together, and it was definitely a day when two kids were easier than one, because they entertained each other.
Ryker slept the whole time in his carrier :)
What a fun day!








I told Peyton this shark eats little boys who disobey their parents.... but he still wasn't scared of it, just fascinated by all the teeth!


As an added bonus, all the kids fell asleep in the car on the way home!
Aaaaaah sweetness...

1 comment:

Heather B said...

So cute! Thanks for taking Hayley for the day. We owe you one!