He is so darling! I love his hair. He looks so much like you!
I just want to say he looks just like the little Mark we would visit along time ago. He could be his daddy's twin.
Hes so cute. Love love love the blond curls! Its been way too long we need to get together Ill call you.
He looks like his dad! What a cutie!!!
I love the close up what a stud you need to keep this updated. Peyton is so darling we want to see more photos
Oh my GOD! He is so big! I can't believe it! Has it really been that long since we have seen each other?!? Super cute!
He's so cute Kim! Love the curly hair!
He's a cutie, for sure. Kim, not that you're not busy or anything, but I just wanted to let you know I started a blog.http://jeremynheather.blogspot.comOr I think you can link to it from this comment. I'm still new at this!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He is so darling! I love his hair. He looks so much like you!
I just want to say he looks just like the little Mark we would visit along time ago. He could be his daddy's twin.
Hes so cute. Love love love the blond curls! Its been way too long we need to get together Ill call you.
He looks like his dad! What a cutie!!!
I love the close up what a stud you need to keep this updated. Peyton is so darling we want to see more photos
Oh my GOD! He is so big! I can't believe it! Has it really been that long since we have seen each other?!? Super cute!
He's so cute Kim! Love the curly hair!
He's a cutie, for sure. Kim, not that you're not busy or anything, but I just wanted to let you know I started a blog.
http://jeremynheather.blogspot.com
Or I think you can link to it from this comment. I'm still new at this!
Post a Comment