Friday, February 22, 2008

Peyton, Tayvre, and Ethan at the Children's Museum




Brandi and I took the kids to the Gateway Discovery Museum today, despite a rough start, (Peyton did not want to let go of his mother at first...) the day was an overall success, with the moms needing a nap at the end!!!

Tayvre decided she was going to "take care" of Peyton and be his guide, but I think he enjoyed holding her hand much more than holding his mothers...











Oh, young love!!!!!
look at the grin on Peyton's face...












lets see, that will be 2 million dollars...












OOOOOH, plastic fruit!



















Peyton and Ethan learning to drive...

5 comments:

Murray Family said...

I was doing some blog hopping from some friends in Centerville and ran into your blog! I hope you don't mind that I took a peek! It's been ages since I've seen you. Peyton is so cute! I'm so glad you're doing well! Seeing your blog took me down memory lane; lots of great memories from my childhood! Anyway, feel free to check out ours if you want. It's: murrayhappenings.blogspot.com. Great to *see* you! I hope your family is doing well. Tell them all hi for me!

Emily (Nield).

Melissa said...

I love Discovery Gateway we need to totlaly take our kids one day I can't wait for alicia's shower. Do you need any help?

Melissa said...

Check out matiekayblogs. you'll love them

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Hey Kim! Its Hailey (smoot) kandell, saw your blog through callies, you area cute little mom!

Melissa said...

Kim it's about time for an update wouldn't you say :)